Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chief Triple Coupons Through Wednesday!




Sorry about the late post, but life and children are seeming to get in the way of my blogging! Just kidding, but I wanted to let you all know about Chief's triple coupons this week. Any coupon 0.50 and under will be tripled. I am not sure if overage will be given off of your shopping order though. I will update when I figure this out. I haven't seen triple coupons since I started couponing in August! Chief's ad will run through Wednesday November 12th. I found several free and cheap deals while glancing through the flier online. I'm sure there are many more deals to be found throughout the store! Please leave a comment if you find any other deals!

The first deal I see is for a dinner plan. If you typically buy your meat at the grocery this is a pretty good deal. Chief has USDA Choice Beef Boneless Bottom Round Roast for 3.99 per pound. The average roast is 3 pounds. If you purchase a roast you can get a free 4 pound bag of Idaho potatoes, 1 pound bag of Green Giant Baby Peeled Carrots, and a free 3 pound bag of Green Giant Yellow onions.


Pilsbury Brownie mix 10/10. Use 1.00 off 2 boxes for .50 brownie mix.

CutRite Wax Paper 10/10. Use 0.50 off 1 for possible .50 overage.

Fleischmann's Yeast 10/10. Use 0.45 off one strip for possible 0.35 overage.

Carnation Evaporated Milk 10/10. Use 0.50 off two. 0.25 each

Green Giant Boxed Veggies 4/5.00. Use 0.50 off two for cost of 0.50 each. (Not the best, but still good.)

New York Texas Toast 2.99. Use 0.40 off one for cost of 1.79.

Argo Corn Starch 16 oz 1.50. Use 0.45 off one for cost of 0.15!

Domino Sugar 5 lb 2.50. Use 0.50 off one for cost of 1.00.

Karo syrup 16 oz 2.00. Use 0.40 off one for cost of 0.80.

These are just a few of the advertised specials with coupon matches, so be sure to give the store a walk through to see what else you can find!

No comments: