Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm Still Here!

I wanted to let you all know that I am still here, just very busy! I am finishing up my last paper for the semester today, so watch out! Next week I will have plenty of posts for you. Rite Aid looks good this week, so I will see what money making scenarios I can come up with!

April 30th is coming up this week, and tons of my coupons are expiring. I have been trying to pay attention to the good coupons that are expiring, so I don't miss out. I just stopped at Kroger, and used 5 2.00 Marcal Toilet Paper coupons on 5 6 roll packs of toilet paper that were on sale for 2.50 each. That's 30 rolls of toilet paper for 2.50 (the cost of six rolls)! I can handle that!

I also used my 1.50 off Kraft Salad Dressing coupons at Walmart. These are expiring 4-29-09. I know I said I don't shop there much, but somethings you just can't get at CVS. Like basketball nets and laundry baskets! Anyway, the price of the salad dressings are on roll back for 1.58. I used 5 coupons and got each dressing for 0.08!

So, stay tuned, I promise I will come up with more info for you soon!

No comments: