Monday, July 27, 2009

Rite Aid Deals Week of 7/26/09

Rite Aid is pretty slow this week, but next week has tons of FAR items! So hold on, and next week I'm sure we can get paid to shop! Here's what I see this week at Rite Aid.

Clairol Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers 2/6.00
2.00 SCR WYB 2
Use B1 Shampoo or Conditioner, get 1 Styler free
Use 1.00 coupon from the 7/5 P&G insert.
Final Cost: FREE after both coupons and SCR

Be sure to request your July rebate checks, because Sunday started the August rebate period! Get your check so you can roll it into August SCR offers. I promise they will get better! The other Rite Aid tip I have is--don't shop without a /25 coupon! I found one at coupons.com, and there are several others available online, some which don't expire until December! Obviously this week it's not necessary, bur next week it is! Can't wait!

No comments: