Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Still Here, and Still Shopping!

I realize I haven't been posting much this month, and sorry to you if you have been checking in. I am going to try to do a better job keeping up with things after the holidays are over! I have been shopping, usually once a week, even though my couponing friends are all wimping out on me! Here are some of the free or really inexpensive things I have gotten over the last few weeks.

Kroger
4 pk Cottonelle Toilet Paper (multiple) by using 0.50 e-coupons via www.shortcuts.com and www.cellfire.com paired with 0.25 Cottonelle paper coupons that double to 0.50.
FREE (over and over again!)

Daisy Sour Cream 8 oz 10/10$
Used 0.50 off any Daisy sour cream which double to 1.00
FREE

Chief
Betty Crocker Instant Mashed Potato Pouches 1.19
Used 0.35 coupon which tripled (weekly special)
Final cost 0.14 per bag

Mixed Veggie Cans 1.35
Used 0.35 tripled coupon
Final Cost 0.30 each

Franks Red Hot Sauce (small bottle) 1.50
Used 0.50 tripled coupon
FREE

This week Chief is tripling coupons again! This sale goes through Wednesday December 24th. I plan on going back for more potatoes, which are on sale for 0.99. Chief does not give overage, but with the 0.35 coupons tripled the potatoes will be FREE again! I also plan on picking up Jif nuts at 2.50 per can and using a 1.00 coupon. This includes cashews, which my Grandpa loves!
Betty Crocker muffin mix, Betty Crocker frosting, and Swanson broth will also be very inexpensive with the right coupons. I am also going to check out more Frank's Red hot sauce! This is a very small list, but I am hoping to have the time to run through the store scouting out deals!

No comments: