Tuesday, December 23, 2008

99% savings, WHAT???

Tonight I had the pleasure of going last minute Christmas shopping with my dad. On the way to the big city, I made him stop at Kroger so I could "run" in. A couple weeks ago I was overcharged 6.00 on Pepsi, so I wanted to go get my money back. They did give me a refund, very pleasantly, of 6.39. The only coupons I took in were my Cottonelle, and I had six.

7 4pks of Cottonelle 6.93
Sweet and Sour Sauce (needed for supper LAST night) 2.59
King Size candy bar (we needed chocolate in a bad way) 0.79

Coupons used
2 0.50 e-coupons from www.cellfire.com and www.shortcuts.com
6 0.50 Cottonelle coupons
1.50 in Catalinas from the overcharge shopping trip

Total OOP 0.23
Plus, I received another 1.00 Catalina from this trip! That's a 0.77 profit on my TP!

No comments: