Thursday, January 1, 2009

Coupon Craziness on January 4th!

For the past couple weeks the coupon inserts have been very sadly missed due to the holidays. From what I have been reading, January 4th will be a great day to buy a couple of papers. There will be at least 4 inserts, with a possibility of 5! I plan on buying a couple of papers myself! Most of my coupons expired on December 31st, so I am ready to start fresh again!

I want to start tracking my savings this year, and I thought starting today 1/1/09, would be a good idea. The only problem is, I don't have excel, and I am not really familiar with other spreadsheets. So, when I get something figured out, I will post on it. I know I feel like there is a difference in my spending, but I just want to have something concrete to look at. If anyone has any ideas on the best program to use to track something like this, please leave a comment!

No comments: