Sunday, February 21, 2010

$1.50 EPIPHANY

Well, tonight I learned something new.  Just when I thought that I had this couponing thing down, I was reminded that, well, I don’t.  I went to the convenience store tonight to get my papers with a dear friend who has a great blog at www.megasimple.blogspot.com

I always pick up two copies of the Toledo Blade at 2.00 apiece, and ALWAYS recoup my money from that purchase.  Tonight there were only two copies of the Toledo Blade, and Megan graciously allowed me to purchase both copies.  She turned to grab an alternate paper, and picked up the Saturday edition of the Bryan Times.  Well guess what?  The Saturday edition of the Bryan Times has the EXACT same coupons as the Sunday Toledo Blade!  And the cost?  50 cents. 

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what comes next.  I don’t even read the paper.  Thanks Meg, and I hope you enjoy your Bryan Times.  :)

1 comment:

Kisha said...

That is awesome. ;) I wish I could find a $.50 Sunday paper!!