Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Personal Fav Sale

Lately I haven't posted much about sales at Chief, but starting today through next Wednesday, the Super Double sale is here!  Here are the rules for the week!

Super Double Coupons Policy
Manufacturer’s coupons up to $1.00 will be DOUBLED.  Coupons over $1.00 but less than $2.00 will be at $2.00.  Coupons over $2.00 will be face value only.

• Limit one manufacturer’s coupon for any particular item.

• Items must be purchased in the same brand and size specified on the coupon.
• No substitutions please.
• Amount refunded cannot exceed the retail price of the item.
• Tobacco product coupons will be redeemed at face value.
 • This offer does not apply to free coupons or Chief and Rays coupons and other retail store coupons.
• No rain checks.
• Catalina coupons will be redeemed at face value, and will not be doubled.
• Coupons that state DO NOT DOUBLE will not be doubled.
 
I can usually find great items at a great price, and if I have time, I love walking throught the store looking for additional sale items.  This is one of my favorite times to stock up on yogurt too!  Here are a few items that have coupon match ups.  I will update if I find more...feel free to help by commenting!

Kraft Cheese 2/4.00 with in ad coupon
According to the manager that I spoke with tonight, the in ad coupon can be used in addition to a manufacturer's coupon.  He also said the in ad coupon will double as well, but I don't really believe that.  Earlier there was a 1.00/2 Kraft Cheese printable that will double.
Final Cost:  0.50 per bag or 8 oz chunk if you have the 1.00/2 printable, possibly free?

Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix 4/3.00
Use 0.75 off of 2 Ortega products
Final Cost:  2 for FREE

Frank's Red Hot or Buffalo Wing Sauce 1.99
1.00 off Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
Final Cost:  FREE

Avocados 0.50 each -- this is a great price for all of you baby food making mamas!

Peter Pan 16.3 oz 1.79
1.00 Peter Pan (DO NOT DOUBLE)
Final Cost:  0.79

Kellogg's Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes 2/4.00
Use 1.00 off 2 boxes
Final Cost:  1.00 each

Super Pretzel Select Varieties 2/4.00
Use .50 off one
Final Cost:  1.00 per box

Orville Redenbacher 3 ct Microwave Popcorn
Use 1.00 off 2 pkg
Final Cost:  1.19 each

Edy's Ice Cream 48 oz 3/10.00
Use 1.00 Edy's
Final Cost:  1.33 each

Jello Refrigerated Pudding or Gelatin 2.77
Use .60 Jello
Final Cost: 1.57

Johnsonville Fresh Bratwurst 2.99
Use .55 off any package or variety
Final Cost:  1.89

Land o Frost Lunchmeat 10-16 oz 3.49
Use .55 off of 16 oz package
Final Cost:  2.39 for 16 oz

John Morrell off the Bone Lunchmeat 2/5.00
Use Buy 3 Get One Free
Final Cost:  4/7.50 or 3.75/lb (not a big fan of this price)

Let me know if there are more matchups and I will be happy to post them!

3 comments:

Aaron and Lindsay said...

I went to Chief yesterday and used a lot of my coupons. DANG IT! Ugh.. I thought I was doing so good!! Should've waited until today!

Megan said...

Linds I am following! So good to see you. Looking forward to Sunday!

Megan said...

Linds, So good to see you tonignt. Looking forward to Sunday when I get back on the couponing train wtih you!