Sunday, May 3, 2009

See Any Good Deals? I Do!

I found some great grocery deals this week, especially at Meijer. So consider these deals as you are traveling around and running errands this week. It may pay off to stop in for a few minutes just to snag these deals! Here's what is on my list.

Meijer (Remember, Meijer will only double TWO identical coupons per transaction!)

Bounty Basic Paper Towel Roll 1.00
0.25 P&G Coupon
Final Cost: 0.50 per roll
This is less expensive per roll than buying the eight pack and using the 0.25 coupon!

Smart Balance Peanut Butter 2/4.00
1.00 SB Peanut Butter Coupon
Final Cost: 1.00 per jar

Dynamo Laundry Detergent 100 oz
B1G2 free
I've usually don't go with off brand detergents, but I might be willing to try this, once. Has anyone else used it before? I would love to know how well it works.

Kraft BBQ Sauce 18 oz 1.00
0.75 Kraft BBQ coupon
Final cost: 0.25 each

Aunt Millie's Multigrain Bread 2/3.00
0.35 Aunt Millie's
Final Cost: 0.80 per loaf

Strawberries 2 lb 2.99

Parmesan Cheese (Fresh/Grated) 2/6.00

Triscuit/Wheat Thins/100 Calorie Packs 2/5.00
Get a FREE Meijer brand milk gallon WYB two boxes
There are lots of coupons for these products, including a B1G1 Artisan (Wheat thins, I think). With this coupon, you get 2 boxes of crackers and a gallon of milk for 2.50!

No comments: