Monday, March 30, 2009

The End is Coming...

For anyone who shops at Walgreen's, I am reading rumors that they are doing away with their monthly program and the Easy Saver Catalog. Although I have a love/hate relationship with Walgreen's, I am sad to see this program go.

Just because I was curious, I added up my rebate earnings since I started shopping there in September. My total rebate earnings with the monthly program has been 196.80 to date. 17.91 of this rebate money is a 10% bonus given when you request your payment via a Walgreen's gift card. This total doesn't include Register Reward earnings or the weekly flier coupons that I use.

I hate to see this go, but I am hopeful Walgreen's will come up with something to replace the Easy Saver Catalog. I guess I'll wait and see...

No comments: