Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rite Aid Deals Week of 1/10/10

Instead of blogging tons of stuff on Rite Aid’s flyer, I am going to try out just letting you know what is free after rebate, or super cheap. If there is a notable product for a great price, I will of course let you know that as well.

The FAR items for the week are not complete necessities, but may come in handy as the winter kooties multiply.

Theraflu 8.3 oz, 6 ct, or 24 ct 4.99
SCR 3.00
Use 2.00 printable coupon
Final cost: FREE

Contac Cold and Flu 4.99
SCR 4.99
Use 2.00 coupon from the 1/10/10 Red Plum insert
Final cost: 2.00 PROFIT!

GE Soft White Longlife 2 pack 2.00
SCR 2.00
Final Cost: FREE

Assorted Kleenex boxes are on sale for 3/3.99, and an in ad coupon takes off yet another 1.00. I was able to combine the in ad coupon with an Adperks coupon for an additional 1.00/2 boxes for a great price on tissues! Each box of tissues earns a ticket for the Game of Life as well.

Aveeno Body, Face, and Bath products have a 1.00 in ad coupon. Combine this with a 2.00 printable coupon, and you might find a good deal. Prices of Aveeno lotion start at 3.49. I purchased a 4 oz lotion for 0.49, mainly as a filler item to get my (cousin’s) total above 20.00.

Purex 50 oz bottles are B1G1 Free, with the price of the first bottle 6.99. This price is ok if you need detergent now, but it isn’t the greatest price for buying ahead.

Combine these items as you wish for a total that is right above 20.00. Then use a 5/20.00 Adperks coupon first, followed by the rest of your coupons. You should easily end up with a profitable trip, even if it is a small one. Believe me, the small profits end up adding up. I checked my “Rite Aid envelope” before going in, and I have 169.00 just for spending at Rite Aid, by flipping the SCR money! This doesn’t include the 20.00 Gift of Savings Certificate and the 19.00 check on my table either!

Give this a try and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: