Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CVS Wednesday



Tonight Nicole and I went to Bryan, without calling a dear, dear, couponing friend and inviting her to come along. I completely regret not calling, and I hope with sincerity that your RR's didn't expire. This mistake will not happen again, I promise!

At CVS, I spent more ECB's than I made, but I got products that we use on a regular basis. Next week I will make up for this, as I already have some money making deals in the works (in my head of course).
2-32 oz Gatorade 2.00
3-32 oz Propel (not all are pictured) 3.00
Always Infinity 4.99
Covergirl Foundation (donation) 5.49
Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor 9.99

Coupons used:
2.00 Always
1.00 off 2 Gatorade (CVS coupon)
Covergirl buy foundation get complimentary face product (-9.99)
1.00 Covergirl
9.96 ECB
1.52 ECB (adjusted down, I am just now seeing this)

Total OOP 0.98
ECB's earned 6.00
Refund 1.07 for Always ECB that didn't print out

5.39 spent including ECB usage. I justify this loss of ECB's as "This is how much the pads would have cost!" I love this lip gloss, and am going to stock up on it as often as I can!

I did a second transaction so I could use my ECB's from the first transaction. I saw that Dove products were on sale, and I had a great 3.00 coupon print out last week from the register for Dove lotion. I applied this on my deal, of which the sole purpose was to get the bar soap.

Dove 6 pack 6.99 (ouch)
Dove Body Lotion 6.99

Coupons used:
1.00 Dove Bar Soap
1.50 Dove Lotion manufacturer coupon
3.00 Dove Lotion CVS coupon
8.29 ECB's

Total OOP 0.38
Earned 3.00 ECB
Spent 5.67 including ECB's. Justified again by "This is less than the Dove soap cost!"

No comments: