Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kellogg's Coupons are Back!



I just found a link to print more Kellogg's coupons. This is a pretty rare find, so I would get these while you can! The coupons expire 30 days from print, but don't worry, we'll find a place to use them! The last set of coupons didn't last more than a week.

This is how I print coupons:

1. Follow this link for the Kellogg's coupons


2. You may have to install a coupon print installation, and that's ok. Just follow the directions.

3. I print the coupon, and watch my printer for when the coupon is completely printed. Then I cancel the printing job, because often times what comes after the coupon is advertisements, and it just wastes my ink.

4. Next, I put my printed paper back in the printer, and flip it around.

5. Hit the back button on your browser three times, slowly. It should bring you back to the printing page, and you can do step three again. Make sure you don't print over the first coupon!

Any coupon printed from bricks.coupons.com can always be printed twice. This Kellogg's link is allowing SIX coupons to be printed. Repeat step three six times until you get the "Sorry" message.

No comments: