Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Saturday Shopping


Today, Bailey had a volleyball tourney in Bryan, which her team won! In between games I made Ryan go with me to Walgreens and CVS. He waited patiently in the car, so maybe next time I can get him to venture inside with me.


At CVS, the cashier had set back two boxes of the Always pads for me. I knew they would be out of stock when I went, so when she offered to set them back, I took her up on the offer!

2 - Always Infinity 4.98 each
Addidas Deodorant Raincheck 0.99
Nivea Bodywash Raincheck Free
Coupons Used
1.00 Adidas
9.96 in ECB's

Total 0.07 OOP
Earned 9.96 in ECB!

Walgreens was out of stock of my big money making items, but I did get rainchecks, so I will do these when they are back in stock. I did "buy"

Scrubbing Bubbles Megafoamer Shower Cleaner 3.99
2 Crest Toothpaste 1.99 each
Fantastick 2.50
Windex 2.50
Butterfinger Theater Box Candy (Filler) (long gone...)

Coupons used:
Crest IVC (Walgreens coupon) 1.00 x2
2.00 Scrubbing Bubbles
1.50 Fantastick
2.00 Windex
1.00 off two Crest
5.00 RR

Total 1.38 OOP

Will get back from Walgreens ESR 1.00 Windex, 1.00 Fantastick, and 1.00 Scrubbing bubbles.
So in all, I paid 3.38 for this including my RR useage.


No comments: