Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Walgreens Profit 10/4/08


Saturday morning while the kids were still sleeping, I made a trip to Bryan with Nicole and Megan. At Walgreens, Nicole had some sweet deals, and combined with mine, my trip was profitable! I am realizing now that I tossed my receipts, but here is what I come up with off the top of my head.


My first transaction, I paid 17.06 OOP. I walked away with $18.50 in Register Rewards. My second transaction was 7.02, and I walked away with 4.50 RR. I have also submitted for October's monthly rebate (ESR) and will receive 5 dollars back from that as well. I don't like spending this much OOP, but I haven't received my gift card yet, which should be about 49.00. In summary, I spent 24.08 OOP, received 23.00 in RR, and 5.00 ESR for October! So yes, Walgreens paid my $3.92 to help take this stuff off of their hands! Watch out next Saturday Walgreens!!!


No comments: