Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rite Aid 9/29/08

So, my first week of blogging isn't going so well. I have a big paper due Monday, and I thought that should have priority over blogging. Well, I just checked my email, and my wonderful instructor decided to extend the deadline for another week! Thank you! So, here is my Monday Rite Aid trip scores.

I requested my August rebate check, and received a check in the amount of 51.92 last week. I took this check to the store and paid for my items using this money. I put the remainder of 40.00 on a gift card with the idea that no more cash will come out of my pocket for Rite Aid purchases. I kept 2.51 in change, just because.




Gain Fabric Softener 2.99
2.00 coupon

Gillette Fusion Razor on sale for 9.00
5.00 SCR (Single check rebate)
4.00 coupon from paper
FREE

Crest Pro Health Whitening 4.2 oz 2.69
2.69 SCR
1.00 coupon
1.00 PROFIT

4-Kotex liners on sale 0.99 each 3.96
4-1.00 coupons
0.04 PROFIT

Always liners on sale for 0.99
0.50 coupon

My total paid with my new gift card was 9.41 with tax. I will receive SCR of 7.69 for these purchases! So 1.72 for all of this!

This program is so easy to do! I encourage everyone to sign up for the SCR program. Just make sure you purchase the exact item during the week the rebate is promoted! Then enter your receipts at http://www.riteaid.com/ and they do the rest for you! Your check can be requested at the end of each month, or whenever you are done shopping for the month.

No comments: